AVONDALE FARM – at a glance
- Self-contained accommodation with hallway, sitting/dining room and twin en suite bedroom. (not self-catering)
- All at ground floor level
- Centrally heated throughout
- We operate a non-smoking policy
- Off road parking
- Extensive tea/coffee tray with fresh chilled milk
- TV – Radio – CD Player – Hair Drier
- On parle français
- In the Peak District National Park, close to Chatsworth, Haddon Hall and Bakewell
- Close to good pubs and restaurants – we will happily reserve a table for you
- Local eating list, maps, walking guides, well chosen tourist information, etc
- On the Northern Section of the Limestone Way
- Close to the High Peak Trail - bicycles can be stored indoors overnight
- Grid reference SK 2457
- Twin en suite accommodation from £32.00 per person per night based on two people sharing
- Well behaved dogs accepted by arrangement at small charge
Avondale is situated in an interesting area for wild flower and bird enthusiasts -Carsington Water, with its hides, is nearby and we are ideally situated for visiting the National Park’s dales and nature reserves.
Our breakfasts are generous and individually prepared using local produce where possible – including bread baked on traditional coke ovens and sausage from the famous Chatsworth Farm Shop.
Quality is our keynote – tasteful furnishings, comfortable twin beds, high standards of cleanliness, delicious breakfasts plus many thoughtful extras.
It goes without saying that we really want our visitors to have a thoroughly enjoyable and memorable stay – just come and relax and escape the hustle and bustle!
Bed and Breakfast: from £32.00 per person, per night.
See our website www.avondalefarm.co.uk for more information
Exterior view of the accommodation
A view of the sitting room
Tulips in the yard outside