End Cottage is situated in Ashford in the Water, a pretty village on the banks of the River Wye in the heart of the Peak District. This cosy and comfortable cottage was built over 300 years ago. The exposed beams and Derbyshire gritstone fireplace with log burning stove give End Cottage real character. It is furnished and equipped throughout to the very highest standards and personally cared for by the owners. Brochures are available.
- 5 star self catering holiday cottage
- >Great reviews on tripadvisor and airbnb
- Sleeps 2.
- Double bedroom with king-size bed.
- Good quality bed linen and towels provided.
- Parking on street or in nearby free car park.
- Personally looked after by the owner.
- Wood burning stove.
- Central Heating
- Peaceful sitting out area at the back.
- Garden furniture.
- No smoking. No pets.
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation consist of: 2 beds in 1 bedroom(s)
Weekly prices from: £260.00 to £405.00
Ashford in the Water lies 2 miles from Bakewell, just off the A6 Buxton road. postcode: DE45 1TR
Contact Name:Mike and Lucy Wright
Address: Stancil House , Barn Furlong , Great Longstone
Telephone: 01629 640136 Mobile:
Email the owner here
Web Site: www.endcottage.co.uk